Monday, April 23, 2012

Missing girl found alive!

Apologies for not getting to log on this weekend to post this sooner (as I know other people were following this closely), but the missing 14 year old girl, Dana Phiri, has been found alive and is back home safely with her family!


The details weren't made clear to me, nor do they need to be since I don't know the family, but the important thing is she is safe.  Thank you to everyone who stopped by and took notice!  The family surely appreciates your efforts!

2 comments:

  1. WHY IS SHE STILL POSTED UNDER NATIONAL MISSING CHILDREN?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why she's still posted on there. My friend works with Dana's mom and that is where I heard that she is alive and safe. I feel like my source is credible. Hopefully they remove her from the list soon so people can focus on the other missing children!

    ReplyDelete